Subject: Plugin -a suggestion
From: Jerel Smith <[email-masked]>
To: post it <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 1995 02:26:00 +1000 (EST)

Has anyone heard of a macro/arexx script that will reduce polygons
3dstudio has a ipas that does this woould it be that hard for someone
to write one similar to this?

And on the same note is there a macro/arexx script to make double sided
polygons single in an entire object. Please dont point me in the direction
of unify or align because these wont convert a model with completly double
sided polys to single ones. This is what i need to do.

And lastly a bigggg thanks to bob hood and his plugin/convertions they
are great. Maybe you might be able to do something with these.

By the way im on intel v4.0 im looking for these scripts in a plugin form
i just thought that they might have been written in a macro or arexx script
in the past.

Thanks 

jerel

--
Jerel Smith <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]